What is Invisalign
Invisalign is the most advance type of Orthodontic Treatment used to stragthen the teeth without the need of metal brackets and wires. Invisalign clear aligners are removable, conformable and custom-made to fit.
After taking impressions of your teeth, you will receive a series of custom-made invisalign aligners to wear every day and change at home on average every 1 to 2 weeks. During that time you will realise that the path to staigther teeth couldn’t be simplier.
- Living with Invisalign clear aligners
- Live your life, transform your smile
Invisalign clear aligners fit your life – they don’t interrupt it.
- Don’t stop living your life.
- Keeps eating all your favourite foots
- Keep brushing and flossing just as normally do with no brackets or wires to get in the way
- You will experience fewer visits to the orthodontist witour the hassle of brackets and wires breaking
- Your invisalign clear aligners are invisible, so people may not even notice you’re wearing them.